Sunday, August 8, 2010

Trying new things is fun.

I finally got a new computer. 
And Photoshop Elements.
I may regret buying PSE over Lightroom or  other things. 
But this was easy for me today.
And I've needed a dose of easy lately.
As have many mothers of two year olds.
So I have been roughly playing with my new PSE and just getting used to the concepts of Layers.
This is my first PSE baby:

So I know it is dark.
And I know the whole flower is not in perfect focus.
But I chose this picture because it is one of the first 
pictures I took with my favorite lens.
But I feel like as a whole it is not bad for a first PSE attempt!
Here is the original:


I am not sure which I like better.
But I know I did a lot of changes to the picture.
And that was really my only goal today.


Have a good one guys.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment