Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brody


So I know you've met Brody right?
I mean I thoroughly introduced him here.
Well he is Ro's second cousin.
Ro's closest-in-age playmate.
Best bud.
Well... if I have my way they will be buddies.




They had so much fun playing together.
Not so much taking pictures.
There was a lot of whining.
A lot of running away.
A lot of, "No."
And, oh my, a lot of straight up ignoring.
What can you expect from two two-year-olds?
I was not surprised, nor disappointed.
I loved to watch them play.
They loved to race each other.
Now when Ro gets a peek at a picture of Brody,
He says, "I wanna see Bwody!"
And somtimes it comes out, "Body"
and sometimes, "Woah-dee"
But I get the point, buddy!

I was pleasantly surprised with the number of great pictures I got of this little guy.
Even when not cooperating he is photogenic! 
And I got at least two good ones of the two of them together.
They are so stinking cute!
I'm genetically partial to them though.
So let me know what you think!

I mean, if these two were any cuter it would be dangerous!
The end.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last one!! Your pictures are wonderful. What are your fees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Thank you so much! How about you email me and I will send you my package information.
    Thank you!
    Christina E

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so good, I love the one with them running so candid!

    ReplyDelete